03. Report Item
Last Updated 2 years ago
If you've seen an item on the site that you think violates our listing policies, let us know so we can look into it.
You should only report an item to us when it violates one of our policies. Here are a few examples of when to report an item:
This isn't an exhaustive list – you'll find all the rules about what's allowed on the site in our Lokein's Rules & Policies.
If you see an item that shouldn't be listed on the site, let us know so that we can investigate.
If you're having an issue with an item you've purchased, for example if you haven't received it, or if it arrived damaged, you don't need to report it to us to investigate. Instead, you should work with the seller to resolve your issue. If they can't resolve your issue, you can ask us to step in and help. Find more information in our returns and refunds articles
How to report an item
You can report an item to us by selecting the link below, or directly from our website top navigation menu with these steps:
- Go to Home page and at the top navigation menu, hover to Help and from the drop down menu, click Report Item.
- From the button below, click the report button and you'll be directed to a form.
- Enter the details of the issues.
- From the support form "Help Topic", select "Report Item" as the subject.
In order for us to check and process the report faster, please provide the following as below:
- Item SKU number
- Seller username OR storename
- Reason for reporting the item. (Infringement of Intellectual Property or Trademark, Fake & Non-Authentic Item, Using other seller item, Violating Lokein's Policy, Item Listed is Restricted & Prohibited to be listed in Lokein etc.)
Go back to Lokein Marketplace
Browse our Help Centre/Knowledgebase